viernes, 3 de julio de 2009

Actividades de INGLES

4th year A – C (Turno Mañana)
Profesora Gabriela N. Varela


A) Put these words in the correct order.

1) your – what´s – name ?
2) old – how – you – are ?
3) what – she –is ?
4) ten – old – I´m – years.
5) name – Carol – is – my.
6) colour – your – house – is – what ?
7) is – blue – it – pen – a.
8) are – green – they – cars.
9) am – tall – boy – I- a
10) balloons – they – are.
11) a – I´m – clown.
12) princess – She – a – is.
13) he – pirate – a – is.
14) are – girls – they.
15) how – your – is – old – mother ?


B) She, he, it, they, or I ?

1) _________ is my father
2) _________ is Tom
3) _________ is Mary
4) _________ am a girl
5) _________ are ghosts
6) _________ am a boy
7) _________ are lions
8) _________ is a dog
9) _________ is a big hippo
10) _________ is my mother


C) Write the word in English

Azul Mono
Diez Marrón
Seis Cebra
Verde Nueve
Piratas Nene
Payasos Fantasma
Tigre Princesa
Jirafa Blanco



D) Choose 6 English words from activity C and write sentences

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario